Thursday, August 12, 2010

Good people in not the best days

Thing's are so different from what they used to be like, where back in the day's where you didn't have to lock you're door and you're kid's can play in the front yard. Not it seem's like there are risks every where. It frustrates me to see people be so careless of other's when you have people like me who try and help other's trying to make this world better. There are also a lot more rude and obnoxious people who don't think about other's. Today I had the privilege to talk to a kid who has a kind heart. His name is Jon Pieciak, i have never really talked to him before but he really has a good heart and mind. I makes me remember there are a lot of good people out there as well. I just wish like everyone else that people can have a clean heart and mind and do good not evil.

1 comment: