Monday, January 9, 2012

A crazy way

I question why me? Why do I have to suffer from a disease and so many others why some people have it so good as in being musically talented or being great at a sport and so on. I suffer and they are healthy and live a life I wish of having. But I thought about it, I may not be famous but I do have an impact on peoples lives. I can make a difference maybe not to the world but to some people. When I think about this it makes my life that much more important it makes me want to live forever. I don't have millions of dollars I don't have an amazing voice nor I'm I really good at a sport but I am good at making people laugh and smile. This life isn't all about money or being famous. If you can change someones life that is worth everything specially too me. I love everyone In my life for giving me everything I can ask for which is love all that I ever will need and be rich in.

2 comments:

  1. You get one shot, and only one shot in this life so you better make it count. Doing what you can in whatever position of power you have is all you -can- do. If you're a multimillionaire, then you have the ability to reach out and effect hundreds if not thousands of lives in one fell swoop. That is the position of power that person is granted. If you're some average Joe living in a suburb, you obviously won't have the ability to effect the thousands of people in the same way that multimillionaire can, but you can still impact a great number of people in your lifetime. If you turn just one persons day around, if you can, over the course of a life reach out and effect hundreds of people in a positive way, they in turn will take that and pass it on, or pay it forward. Indirectly and over the course of ones life, you can absolutely effect thousands of people. And what's even MORE amazing is in the funny and weird way our world works, more often than you'd think, you'll effect someone in a positive way and not even know it. Paths cross and lives intersect in a constant chaotic harmony that if you ever took a step back and tried to piece it all together, it'd make your head spin.

    You've got a good attitude and the right idea. Being "rich" is certainly a relative word. One can be rich in wealth, status, power, and money. But what good is it if you don't use it in a proactive way? So where one may be rich in wealth, another may be rich in heart, love, friends, and compassion. These things directly translate to others and are easily passed on. As long as you know this and endeavor to be the best person you can be, live a life with an open mind and an open heart, and pass on your positivity I have no doubt yours, or anyone who tries to live that kind of life, will leave a very large impact in this world.

    Whatever you're rich in; money, compassion, love, etc. you have a humane duty to share that with others and to spread that wealth so that you raise up and better humanity, along with yourself.

    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice nol:) you're so right and you always make me just sit and think bout all the great things in my life. You inspire me bud:)

    ReplyDelete