Friday, July 23, 2010

A cloudy day.

Today has been a real rainy and grey day, kind of bring's my mood down. I feel like day's such as these i find myself thinking more then usual about my life and where it's headed and the challanges I faced and still do face, they can sometimes bring me down, I also find my self wondering why do I need to go through so much stuff to keep myself healthy and alive when my friend's just need to eat right and excerise and they will be in tip top shape. With these thoughts I also find myself relizing that there is nothing I can do no matter how much i can complain and cry about it, it won't change the life that has been givin to me. When I have the thoughts I do, I also think about how many people care about me and how I can make a difference through my strength of acceptence. I believe that many people need to come to relize no matter who you are that life should be precious to us all, I have been in situations where I truely that it would be my last, and with that I have loved the life I live more and more each day. Everyday for anybody could be their last, which is why we all need to wake up and really grasp that you are here another day, and that is a gift, no matter the life you live you will have up's and down's but be happy you can live through those up's and down's, and be thankful to be able to walk outside and see the true beauty of nature. I live my life to help other because that is what i believe life should be like, helping other's that don't have the oppertunites we do and help them be just as thankful for being alive. Having Cystic Fibrosis I truely believe is small bump in my long life I have ahead of me and I will define the odd's and live past expectation, and i will do that also with a kind heart of careing for other's.

2 comments:

  1. When it rains some people get headaches, does the rain effect you at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No not usually, sometimes breathing wise, because then it get's muggy specially in humid weather.

    ReplyDelete