Thursday, July 29, 2010

An open mind.

I'm starting this blog off with a question, the question is Do you ever wish you could go back in the past and maybe do something different? I know many of you will say yes, and I also would probably agree with you. We find that life is not fair sometimes but on the other hand we have so many thing's we are thankful for like a house and food and good friends and family that usually always support us even if we make a msitake big or small. We all wish that thing's could always go right for us and that we never miss the chances we had to take, but also try and rememeber if it weren't for time's such as those we would never learn to live in every moment we have. It's a lesson everytime and we will always have a new lesson to learn throught out live no matter how young or old you are. Another question I have is what do you live for everyday? When you look and ask yourself why does something have to happen to you or why I'm I here for? I strongly believe we all have purpose and you might not find out what that purpose is until you're very last day on earth but there is a reason for us all. My man idea always for everyone is to live with an open mind and a healthy heart. Learn to forgive and love and try and have peace. Live in every moment you have the oppertuinity, because don't forget we ALL only have one shot at this life, so let's really make it worth living.

No comments:

Post a Comment